Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I really need to get back on track

I dreaded stepping on the scale this morning. I didn't follow the WW this weekend and I paid for it dearly. Plus I haven't been able to work out since last Monday. I'll explain that later. But anyway, the scale said 255. I haven't been that high for a long time now. This is agrivating me, but I haven't been following WW very closely since Christmas and now I realize I need to.

Well, I went onto my WW website and put in my points for the week and I was over 50 points! That is over and above my weekly allowance of 35 points too. Now I know why I gained 3 pounds! Oh that sounds so bad saying it like that.

As for the working out. I was called in to work on Friday because my co-workers Dad was put in the hospital. Then we went to my parent's house for the weekend and I skipped working out any, and ate a lot. Then, when I was supposed to go in and workout on Monday, we were driving home from my parents' because we had been snowed in. Then I had to work yesterday.

But!!!!...... I did work out some last night (Tuesday night). I was going to go to the gym but I couldn't find my membership card. So, I took 15 minutes and walked up and down our flight of stairs. (Each time I went up I took something that had to go upstairs with me so I was multi-tasking!) But then, when Biggest Loser came on at 7:00 I ran in place, did crunches, and push-ups for 1/2 hour. I should have done it through the entire show, but I got lazy. I don't know why but I am having motivation issues right now.

Well, it is back to the grind. I am going to try and be better this week and really keep track of my points and work out (except I can't Friday cause I am going to have to work). I'll do some this weekend then.

No comments: