Thursday, September 23, 2010

Videos from this week

When Ethan is pushed up to the table he somehow figures out how to get his feet up on the table. The other day he was doing this with his feet...


Alex is getting good at the crawling thing. He loves to crawl up to something or someone and pull up. He is also walking along furniture now. It won't be long for him to be walking.


One of Alex's favorite things to do is to crawl into the kitchen/dining room and toss a ring around. It sort of bounces and rolls around so he has to chase it. Watch him play...


I found Grant sitting on this water play mat yesterday. I suppose it works well to build up his core strength...


You get to witness some of Ethan's first "steps" crawling. We have been working hard on crawling, but Ethan and Grant just don't quite have it yet. He is Ethan's progress though. He is so close...


I caught Grant this morning pulled up on to his knees for the first time. I was so excited I had to get the camera. The are progressing fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You for keeping us all in touch with the boys and their constant growth. I can't believe how much they have changed just in the last two weeks! Oh my word. The video of Ethan and his foot is hilarious. I laughed out loud watching it!!! They are SO DARN precious!!!!!!!! Made my day to come home and watch this ... and I was having a great day anyway!!!! You are doing such a good job with them!

Love to All The Fischer Family!!!

Aunt Mimi