Thursday, September 9, 2010

1 Year Pictures


Ethan in the background. Grant in the middle. Alex in the front. Check out the picture at the top of the blog for my FAVORITE picture of the boys.




I am envisioning them in about 15 years on a football team doing this pose... What do you think?




They all really don't like touching grass!! :)


Ewww... grass....




Ethan






Alex








Grant






Please let me know if you want any of these printed. I can send you the electronic copy that doesn't have the watermark on it if you want to print pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, YES, YESSSSS!!!! I'll talk to you about them tomorrow when I hopefully get to see you and the boys!!!!

Love to All The Fischers!!!

Aunt Mimi

Unknown said...

Jess, these are fabulous! Your boys are too cute for words. I loved the "football" picture and the black and white one. What great pictures to remember and cherish this age.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What wonderful photos! Did you take them or have them done? Your boys sure do know how to pose for the camera.