Thursday, August 5, 2010

Some updates

All three boys now have teeth. Ethan just has one on the bottom that popped through last week. Grant and Alex both had one on top pop through last night. They are both working on the second top one and Grant is working on his second bottom tooth too.

All three are rolling all over the place. A week with cousin Lucas showed Ethan and Grant that rolling and moving is a really good thing. It is somewhat crazy around our house now-a-days. I am trying to baby proof as I go, because I know there are things I am missing.

Alex just started sitting up on his own yesterday after the therapist was here. She ran him through the motions and the next thing I know, he is on his stomach, I turn my back for a few seconds then turn around, and he is sitting up. He still hasn't done it when I am watching, but he can do it.

Ethan started a new treatment for breathing 2 weeks ago. He is on 2 inhalers. One a controller and one other med for asthma. So far it seems to be working well, other than he HATES it with a passion!! He screams bloody murder every time we administer the inhalers. Poor thing, probably thinks we are torturing him. I hate doing it because he is exhausted after, but he doesn't seem to be working as hard to breath. We have a follow-up appointment tomorrow with his doctor, so we'll see what she says.

Jet likes his smaller pool we got him this year. He actually lays down in it after a nice run after the ball. He thinks its so much fun.


The boys are going to be 1 in a WEEK!!! Can you believe it? I certainly cannot!!! So, I'll update again later. Bye bye for now.

No comments: