Saturday, June 26, 2010

Trip to ND and SD - part 1

James, the boys, and I left Denver on Tuesday night. We stopped in Wyoming for the night at my parent's house. We left Wyoming mid day Wednesday thinking that we could make it to Lisbon.

We had to stop in Bismark on the way. James and I just could not make the drive. We were exhausted. So, at 1:00 am we stopped at a hotel, paid only $45 for a room and unloaded the boys. I pulled the sheets and comforter off the second bed surrounded the boys with pillows and put them to sleep on the floor. They slept really well. Here we are playing after they woke up. We got to Lisbon on Thursday and James' parents were so excited to see the boys. We invaded their house fairly quickly!!! Grandma and I went shopping and got the boys a little pool. Here they are swimming. boys swimming


So, if you follow us on facebook, you know that our big Peg Perego triplet stroller broke. We didn't get the replacement in time to bring it with us, so we bought 3 $15 umbrella strollers and some connectors. It works really well, but we can't fit through doors. It works well to take the boys on walks though. We have done that a bunch since we got here. Just after eating dinner the boys got to sit and play at the counter. They had fun talking and playing with their rattles. boys playing after eating


Alex


Ethan



Grant



James working on accounting stuff... he loves doing stuff like that. You know he is in the right profession when he will work like this when he doesn't really have to.
Boys, James, Grandma, and Bob Grant Ethan Alex

2 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Sounds like a fun trip.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gracious! They are so funny. Can't wait to see them again in a few days. I'll bet Peggy and Larry thought that they had changed just a little bit. LOL Thanks for letting me crash at your house ... which is exactly what I've done. I'll get the work done a little later this morning. Jet lag is killing me.

Love to All The Fischers!!

Aunt Mimi