Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My cutie-pies!!

Alex, Ethan, and silly faced Grant Alex, Ethan and GrantAlex's two front teeth (on the bottom!!)K comes over with her Grandma MJ to take care of the boys while I go to work. They are such a WONDERFUL, AMAZING help!!!Grant... uh....Ethan, big boy in the bumbo...Love this picture. This is one of their favorite things to do right now. Stare out the patio door at the world...AlexAlexEthanGrantAll my boys looking out the window...Alex... master of the piano!!!Their "new" favorite toy. I bought this before they were born, and just found it in the shed this weekend. They are loving it, and it teaches some good things about music... numbers, colors, even solfege (do, re, mi, fa, etc). LOVE IT!!Ethan sucking on Grant's pinky as Grant sucks his thumb.

4 comments:

Amy said...

OMG, I'm so in love with that last picture!!!!!!! That is priceless!

Krismisstree said...

haha i love that last pic!

Kara said...

I LITERALLY laughed out loud at that last picture! Too cute! And I'm glad you found some help while you go to work!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! Love them all!! They are growing so FAST!! Gracious! Love the sassy look from Grant in the picture and the innocent look from Ethan! Oh so precious!!

Aunt Mimi