Friday, October 9, 2009

Weights from 10.9.09

New weights as of tonight - Alex 5lbs 14oz, Grant 6lbs 12oz, Ethan 4lbs 11oz. They are growing like weeds. Grant graduated to newborn diapers today. Ethan got his broviac (sp?) out yesterday. Basicly they all have to learn how to eat and they can come home!! We'll see who learns the bottle first, but the nurses have their bets on Ethan! Haha... wouldn't that be funny if he is the first to come home. We'll just have to be patient and see. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to read your blog when you say one of them is coming home. I'm thrilled they are gaining weight!

Jami said...

Wow! They really are growing like weeds. I am glad that they are all getting closer to coming home, I am sure you both are ready to not have to go to the hospital to love on them! I miss you guys and would love to talk if you ever get any free time. I am sure you are just running back and forth. Love you guys!

Kara said...

That feeding fairy will come soon, I know it!! It truly is amazing to see- it really does happen overnight! Hang in there- it's getting close!!

Krismisstree said...

I love the new monkeys on the side :) A premonition of days to come? :)

Elizabeth said...

How are the feedings going this week? We think about all of you lots and hope they get on those bottles soon! Love you!!