Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pictures and videos of my babies

A couple of pictures and videos of my babies!!
Ethan was just entertained as could be in his bouncy seat.






Alex fell asleep funny in his seat. It looked so uncomfortable, but he was sound asleep so we didn't disturb him.



Grant was trying to eat from a bottle. He is getting there on this, but isn't showing the signs that he wants the bottle. Who knows when he will "get it" and start demanding it. We'll see. When he does though, he can come home. Please pray that he "gets" it soon.


Oh... here is my other sleeping baby. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess! What adorable children you have! I can't believe how tiny they still are. Any word on when they can come home? Hope you and James are doing well.

Kara said...

Jessica- just a thought. It seemed to take forever for Brecken to "get" the bottle. We "got it" enough to come home but he still really struggled. I thought he'd starve when I went back to work. FINALLY, at the suggestion of my mother, we tried different nipples. And he started eating like an absolute CHAMP. The ones that finally worked for us were plain ol' Gerber NUK nipples with a plain ol' Gerber bottle. I think (actually, now I KNOW) he had issues with getting his tongue low enough for those hospital nipples since they don't have a flat side.

Just a thought for you, I have no idea if you guys have tried new bottles and nipples or not. If not you might try it- it won't really hurt since they aren't getting the whole bottle feeding thing anyway, and in fact it might help! I wish I would have tried it while we were in the NICU learning to eat. If there's a next time, I'll know now. :)

Love how big Ethan's eyes are in that bouncy seat- too fun! :)