Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bad mommy!!!

Alex looked like he had a mullet growing. He had really curly longer hair on the back of his head. So, last night I thought I could just take some scissors and trim off that part of the hair...


Well.... I got a bit trim happy. I started with just cutting off some of the hair, but it looked BAD!!! REALLY REALLY BAD!! As in, James was calling him chunky cause his hair looked so bad! I didn't get a picture of it cause I couldn't handle it.
...
...
...
...
...
So.... here is what I did this morning....

I put him in the sink, let him play in the water, and shaved it all off. He HATES the electric razor, so I had to do it by hand with a new razor like I use in the shower. He didn't seem to mind that. And he doesn't seem to mind that his hair is all gone! :'-(I think this looks just about as bad, but at least it will all grow back the same. :-(


Such a bad mommy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gracious! Takes me back to the days when my mom, your grandmother, used to try and trim our bangs. Heaven help us! It happens to every mom ... the question is ... did you learn anything from this experience? Heh Heh Heh! JUST KIDDING!!! Did James learn not to make comments. Heh Heh Heh! Again, Just kidding!!! Like you said, it will all grow back and look how much it had grown since before Christmas! Not BAD MOMMY! Just caring mommy who is scissor challenged ... who would have known it would have been so hard to trim curly hair! :-)

Love To All The Fische Family!!!!

Aunt Mimi

Lee Ann said...

I was so shocked when I scrolled down and saw a bald baby!!! Were you afraid to shave his head with a razor? I would be. Like you said at least it will all grow back in the same length.

Lee Ann said...

I was so shocked when I scrolled down and saw a bald baby!!! Were you afraid to shave his head with a razor? I would be. Like you said at least it will all grow back in the same length.

Anonymous said...

It's been a couple days... we need a follow-up picture!!

I'm too lazy to sign in...
Aunt Elizabeth

Gtfo! said...

Um, okay, I get it, you didn't want him to look bad.. Bud did you realise that his hair would grow back in like 3 weeks? Now he might get a cold, especially during winter. Invest in a good hat for him :)
Cheers!