Wednesday, January 5, 2011

As soon as I hope...


that Ethan may be making good progress on the weight gain, he gets sick and probably loses what he gained since the last time being sick.

He is sick, AGAIN. 3rd time in as many months. Poor kiddo doesn't get a break. Right now he is as sick as I have ever seen him. Violent vomiting of everything that goes into his mouth. Sometimes he keeps a bit of it down, but inevitably it comes back up.

He isn't even playing like he normally would. He is just laying in my lap, on my chest, in the recliner, or in the swing (which I had to get back out after putting away so I could actually tend to A & G without having to hold E.)

Your thoughts and prayers for my littlest guy are much appreciated. I hope he gets better within the next 12 hours or we may be making a trip to urgent care. :(

Here's a video of what he was doing last night while I was holding him. I sometimes do this when I feel as bad as he does!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Poor baby...I sure hope he feels better soon...I will be praying for him...and for the rest of the family too so they don't catch this bug too. Love you guys and miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

Oh poor little boy. I am praying he is better soon. His eyes look so sick.

Anonymous said...

HOPE TODAY WAS A BETTER DAY FOR YOU AND FOR ETHAN! POOR LITTLE GUY! Keep looking up!

Love to ALL the Fischers!
Aunt Mimi