Friday, October 1, 2010

Sam's Club

Sam's Club gets a lot of business from us lately. I can get the boys' 3rd foods there and we buy 8 gallons of milk at a time. It is much cheaper to buy the milk there at $1.98 a gallon than at the grocery store for $2.39 a gallon. Some times I can even get it at Sam's for $1.50/gal.

Sometimes I have to take the boys with me to the store because I haven't planned my shopping out at the right time. This last time I figured out a new way to take the boys in with me. I got more comments about this then I do when they are in the stroller...


Ethan is a bit squished between Alex and Grant, but I didn't have anyone complain. They just enjoyed being out of the house.

3 comments:

Finkleas said...

ohhhh they are so adorable!!!

Finkleas said...

ohhhh they are so adorable!!!

The Criles said...

Yes, that is darling!! I love the Sam's/Costco carts with the double seats in front.