Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My BIGGEST pet peeve!! (seriously people, DONT DO THIS)

Every time I go out in public with the boys I get the question,
"So, are they natural?" or "Did you have help?" (getting pregnant), or some other various degrees of people prying into my bedroom trying to find out if I am like the OCTO-MOM.

Seriously, if you see someone with multiples, just assume they are natural. If the person wants you to know that they used fertility treatments, they will let you know. You DO NOT have to ask.

So, lately, my response to those questions have been "yes, they are natural." All babies are NATURAL!! That is all I have to say. Yes, I may have had to have a bit of help, but who cares. We have three blessings from God. Who cares if we had help or not!??!

WHAT IS AN ARTIFICIAL TRIPLET ANYWAY???

Btw, I want this shirt (http://www.cafepress.com/pyjammy.399027340) Go take a look at it, and read the back of it.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I can understand people being curious, but it is pretty fun that they are asking if they are "natural." You have a great point about all babies being natural! More power to you!

Elizabeth said...

I can't read the back!! What does it say??

Can't wait to finally get to meet the boys soon!!!

Jess and James said...

It says... **and this is quoted from the website**

To answer your question(s):
1.yes, they are triplets
2.Yes, we can tell them apart
3.Yes, triplets run in my family. They run all over the place!
4.Yes, we found out before they were born
5.yes we were shocked
6.Yes, they're on the same schedule
7.You just do it.
8.They're all the same age-no one's "older"
9.No, I dont watch Jon and Kate+8
10.Yes they have different personalities
11.Yes, they sleep all night- and all at the same time!
12.Yes the are natural. what's an artifical triplet?

Jami said...

I thought the shirt was adorable too...I can't wait to see you all when you get here. We are going to Rapid Friday and Saturday, but I should be in town the rest of the month. :) Call me when you are ready for some help!

Unknown said...

Hi Jess--
I'm sure this must be as annoying as people asking us "if we know what causes that?" since we have so many. Instead of getting upset, I just had a few quippy comebacks, but mainly I shared what a blessing children are.
I think your story is an awesome testimony to the power of God...since you used fertility; yet from that, God gave you identicals in a natural way...God is amazing.
Keep up the God work.