Monday, June 2, 2008

Babies and backyard...

Hi all,
It's been a while since I have posted anything of significance. Well, here is two things that have been exciting in my life lately, totally not related, but fun all the same.

First things first. I have lots of pictures of the babies. My nephews and neice were born on May 28th. You can go see all of the pictures of the babies, but here are a few.

David Andrew Nebelsick























Aria Louise Nebelsick


















Levi Timothy Nebelsick























Aren't they cute!!!!! I can't wait to go back and see them. I will probably be going to see them at the end of June. Cross your fingers that we can afford it!

So, my second fun thing is we sodded our backyard. I love it! It is soooo nice. I laid out on a blanket yesterday in the middle of the yard soaking up the sun!

Then, I have created myself a clothesline in our backyard and I love it. Things come off of there very crisp and clean smelling. Oh, it's wonderful. Here are a couple of pictures of the backyard and the clothesline.







1 comment:

Kara said...

Your backyard looks awesome!! And the babies are super cute!